Linocut for Beginners is a two-hour workshop that simplifies every step so you can love the experience of handmaking prints. I know how frustrating it is when you want to make linocut prints but aren’t sure how to begin. However, after taking my beginner’s workshop, hundreds of my students continued to impress me with their confidence in making prints. After this workshop, you can:
- Use any surface in your home as an art studio.
- Make prints using your favorite photos as inspiration.
- Save money on art materials.
- Give your art instead of gift cards.
- Build an art collection.
- Host Art Nights for your friends
- Spend more time being creative.
- Fill up your empty walls.
- Open an Etsy store.
There are no reviews yet.