When you hand-print cards, you craft a unique feeling of care and attention for the recipients. Imagine pulling the first print from a block of your design.
Book a class to start hand-printing cards instead of buying them.
- Two-hour live online class
- Step-by-step demos to design, carve and print your card
- A copy of the class recording
- Personal guidance throughout the class
- Demo to print on paper and fabric
- Printable seasonal designs for inspiration
- Guidance on sourcing materials including ones on-hand
When you take an online class, you can:
- learn new relief printing techniques
- gain insights from your coach and fellow students
- spend time being creative
- make cards people will want to keep
- save money on the purchase of cookie-cutter cards
- ensure your cards are shipped on time
- rewatch sessions
There are no reviews yet.