The essential supplies you need to quickly design, carve, and print watercolor woodblocks.
This kit is perfect for those curious about making Japanese Woodblock Prints and who want to gain a feel for the process and materials.
Your Beginning Mokuhanga Kit includes:
- Sosaku-Hake 15mm (small stencil brush)
- Hakobi ( pigment transfer brush)
- Plastic baren 120mm
- Five knife set
- Sumi ink (2 0z)
- Shina plywood 18cm x 11cm (2)
- Japanese Masa Paper 13.65cm x 9.84cm 20 sheets
- Image design guide
- Mokuhanga registration guides
There are no reviews yet.