In Beginning Watercolor Woodblock, you’ll learn Japanese Woodblock Printmaking one weekend. You’ll grasp the fundamentals using minimal supplies and simple steps without buying a ton of new art supplies or getting caught up in the intricate steps.
For years I struggled to learn woodblock printing. After taking this course, my students learned the fundamentals in a few weeks and continue to create gorgeous work using this centuries-old process.
After you take this course, you can:
- Ditch your toxic inks and chemicals
- Print with watercolors and inks on-hand
- Turn your paintings into prints using the same watercolors
- Stop saving for that expensive press you thought you needed
- Forget about the exhausting cleanup process with western inks and brayers.
- Make your best prints at the kitchen table
- Look forward to the relaxing sounds of carving wood
- Make high-quality prints faster than other printmaking methods
- Daily Projects
- Work-in-process feedback in the community forum
- Live group work-in-process feedback
- 10% off supplies in the shop
There are no reviews yet.